Summary of Who We Are: PAS (penny auction software) is designed and developed by Digital Marketing Solutions LLC from the ground up and we hold all the copyrights and trademarks of this software. Digital Marketing Solutions LLC is the leading Penny Auction Software development company based in the United States and has been in business since 1995. We are NOT a typical firm that is going to sell you a cheap penny auction software script with a promise that you will make a lot of money in this business. We are a professional full-service firm that provides complete software development and design for Penny Auction website owners that are serious about this business for the long-run. Please see our Warning!
Our services include Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Hosting and E-marketing services. PAS is not one solution fits all. Depending on the number of current customers you are serving or planning to serve, we will customize our PAS to fit your business needs.
Why Us? Why you should purchase our software over others:
1. Guarantee - We guarantee it works. Our hosted solution is promised to you in writing; you will have a functional website as defined by our contract. We don’t sell you a software script or just a link for you to download after you’ve paid like others do. We made a promise with you in writing that we will set up the website for you from A to Z unless you prefer to do it yourself.
2. Legit. We legally own our PAS software, and it’s filed with the U.S. Copyright Office. We have developed it from scratch and own every single line of code in it. Why is this important to you? Because it’s illegal to purchase stolen property and, therefore, the very software you purchased may actually be a liability to you rather than an asset. Many of the penny auction scripts sold on the Internet are illegal copies, and many of the penny auction websites have been taken down by authorities because of this. Our firm has been in business since 1995 and is currently an outstanding member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
3. Technical Support & Maintenance. Regardless of how sophisticated any software is, the truth is that it’s subjected to “wears and tears” just like anything else. The constant changes in technology from a server that hosts it to the web browsers that run it, to the variety of hardware that customers use to operate it, we guarantees that you will need some technical support in the long run. Unless you have your own IT staff who knows penny auction software and the required hardware to run it, it’s highly recommended that you pick a firm that will stand by your side for the long haul. We have been in business over a decade and are planning on being around for many decades to come.
4. Scalability. Our Penny Auction Software is built with our strong belief that each business is unique; unique in the sense of the type of products or services it offers, the business policy it operates, and the type of customers it deals with. Therefore, we have built many plug-in modules that can be easily integrated just when needed. We also believe that each website should be unique in its own design - “the look and feel”. One just cannot blatantly copy other’s designs and use it without expecting any legal challenge from its original owner. Our graphic design team is ready to help you with this need.
5. Ease of Use. We challenge you to find a more intuitive Penny Auction Software where every feature built-in is embedded with a tool tip message to show you “how.” Our field tests are done with several groups of 5th graders and senior groups to see if they can use our software without any training – this is proof of our belief that “any software is as good as the user knows how to use it”.
Thank you! Our Penny Auction Software team is looking forward to serve you. Click on the following links for more details about our Penny Auction Software Specs, our Penny Auction Samples, our PAS FAQs, our Penny Auction Videos, our Penny Auction Pricing, our Penny Auction Server Requirements or Submit an online Contact Now.