To see a demo of our Penny Auction Software's front end, please follow this link https://demo.pennyauctionsoftware.com . To create an account as a bidder, you can register (free) for a bidder account to see what you can do as a bidder or as a customer. Please keep in mind that some of features and functions of our PAS Software are disabled for Privacy & Confidentiality purposes.
To receive an Administrator User ID and Password to access to the backend for a test drive of our software. Please follow our three steps process. There is no other way.
1. Step 1: Sign the Mutual NDA (Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement) to protect your and our Private & Confidential info. We take this matter very seriously. You can find our Mutual NDA online here Online Mutual NDA or download a hard copy here PDF hard copy.
2. Step 2: We then confirmed your identity to prevent fraudulent account.
3. Step 3: Once your identity is confirmed, we then set up a quick live demo of our software with you using web screen sharing. After the quick demo, you will be give full administrator access to test drive our software.
How will the live demo will be conducted? It will be conducted via online using one of the following methods:
Method 1: Skype. Add our Skype ID which is dmsllc . If you don't have Skype installed on your computer, you can download it FREE. If you don't want to use Skype, then use Method 2.
Method 2: Conference call & Join.me Webinar.
For audio conference, call 1- 641-715-3276 (U.S.) and the Passcode is: 165692# . There is no limit as to how many people can join the meeting.
For visual demonstration, click on this link https://secure.join.me/dmsllctech and then follow 2 steps instruction. There shouldn't be any software to download or install.
Why we need you to sign a mutual NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement)? Because we want to protect you, our existing customers and our software from potential thief from reverse engineering our PAS system of which we have invested more than one million dollars in it during the past 10 years.
Why us? Why you should purchase our software over others:
1. Guarantee - We guarantee it works. Our hosted solution is promised to you in writing that you will have a functional website as defined by our contract. We don’t sell you a "software script" or just "a link" for you to download after you’ve paid for it like others do. We promise you in writing that we will set up the website for you from A to Z unless you prefer to do it yourself. Anyone trying to convince you that setting up a penny auction website is just a few clicks or just as "easy as 1-2-3" is either lying to you straight out or has no clue how complex a penny auction works.
2. Legit. We legally own our PAS software, and it’s filed with the U.S. Copyright Office. We developed it from scratch and own every single line of code in it. Why is this important to you? Because it’s illegal to purchase stolen property and, therefore, the very software you purchased may actually be a liability to you rather than an asset. Many of the penny auction scripts sold on the Internet are illegal copies, and many of the penny auction websites have been taken down by authorities because of this. Our firm has been in business since 1995 and is currently an outstanding member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
3. Technical Support & Maintenance. Regardless of how sophisticated any software is, the truth is that it’s subjected to “wears and tears” just like anything else. The constant changes in technology from a server that hosts it to the web browsers that run it, to the variety of hardware that your customers used to operate it; we guarantees that you will need some technical support in the long run. Unless you have your own IT staff who know penny auction software and the required hardware to run it, it’s highly recommended that you pick a firm that will stand by your side for the long haul. We have been in business over a decade and are planning on being around for many decades to come.
4. Scalability. Our PAS software is built with our strong belief that each business is unique. Unique in the sense of the type of products or services it offers, the business policy it operates, and the type of customers it deals with. Therefore, we have built many plug-in modules that can be easily integrated just when needed. We also believe that each website should be unique in its own design - “the look and feel.” One just cannot blatantly copy other’s designs and used it without expecting any legal challenges from its rightful owner. Our graphic design team is ready to help you with this need.
5. Ease of Use. We challenge you to find a more intuitive penny auction software where every feature built-in is embedded with a tool tip message to show you "how". Our field tests are done with several groups of 5th graders and senior groups to see if they can use our software without any training – this is proof of our belief that “any software is as good as the user knows how to use it.”